Prompt Furnace Repairs Conducted by Local Heating Service Experts
If you use a furnace to heat your home, keeping it in great shape is extremely important. When your furnace develops any problems, your home won't have the heat that you and your family rely on for comfort and safety. Any furnace problems need to be taken care of as soon as possible.
At Bowie's Climate Control 72 Degrees, our Waynesboro heating services team can provide you with the highest quality furnace repairs possible. All of our contractors are licensed and trained professionals who can quickly and accurately determine the problems that your furnace is experiencing and provide you with the most thorough repairs possible. We'll work hard to get your furnace back into excellent condition as quickly as possible, and we'll guarantee your complete satisfaction with our work.
When you need to have any kinds of repairs performed on your furnace, our professionals will be ready and eager to get the job done.
Common Heating Problems that Require Furnace Repairs in Waynesboro
There are a number of different problems that your furnace could development at any time, but some are more common than others. To help you determine when you need to call a professional heating contractor for furnace repairs in the Waynesboro area, here are a few of the most common furnace problems:
- Pilot light ignition problems: If your pilot light frequently goes out, your furnace will only produce heat intermittently, or it may not be able to produce heat at all. Our professionals will find the source of this problem and fix it promptly and professionally.
- Dirty or clogged filters: Your filters should be cleaned or changed every two months during the heating season. Dirty or clogged filters will cause your HVAC system's energy efficiency to decline as the system becomes less effective.
- Air flow problems: Problems with the air flow in your furnace can be caused belts, bearings, or fan motors. No matter what the cause, they'll often result in overheating or poor heating control.
- Thermostat malfunctions: If your thermostat isn't functioning properly, you won't be able to to control your heating system. You may end up without any heat at all. We can repair or replace your thermostat to give you the highest amounts of control possible.
- Lack of maintenance: Maintaining your furnace is extremely important. Our furnace tune-ups can help you keep your furnace in great shape at all times, and we recommend you have one performed every year.
Heat Exchanger Repair on Natural Gas Furnace in Waynesboro, PA
We received a call from a customer with no heat. Our technician traced the problem to a cracked heat exchanger on their Natural Gas Furnace. This type of problem is caused by dirty air filters. When a furnace and its filter are not cleaned regularly, the furnace overheats, causing the metal...
If you need a heating and air conditioning company for furnace repairs in the Waynesboro area, please call Bowie's Climate Control 72 Degrees at 717-762-7200 or complete our online request form.
- 3 Warning Signs Your Heating System Needs Immediate Repairs - When it comes to your Waynesboro home’s heating system, sorting out problems early is always a better idea than waiting to get emergency repairs in the event of a breakdown. The good news is that most heating systems will generally display some warning signs to let you know something is wrong before it quits completely. Unfortunately, there are far too many homeowners who overlook these signs or fail to address them after seeing them. … Read More
- How Important Are Air Conditioning Tune-Ups? - Air conditioning tune-ups will save you money on repairs, and they’ll also save you money year-round on energy costs. Air conditioners are put through a lot of stress over the summer, and if your AC were a car, you’d be putting an average of 27,600 miles on it per year. Without regular maintenance, your home's air conditioning system will start to decay, and just a small amount dust build-up can lead to huge drops in efficiency, which costs you … Read More