Furnace Replacements Completed by Expert Heating Contractors
When you use a furnace to heat your home, it's put under a tremendous amount of pressure almost constantly, so keeping it in excellent condition means making sure that it receives regular maintenance and prompt repairs. Furnaces require a great amount of attention if they're going to be keep running efficiently and effectively, which is why the professional heating contractors at Bowie's Climate Control 72 Degrees recommend that you have your furnace tuned up once every year.
However, regardless of how well taken care of your furnace is, the unit will eventually need to be replaced. It may completely break down, or it may develop enough problems that it won't be able to run efficiently. If it gets the attention that it needs, your furnace could last for as long as 16-20 years. Without regular maintenance, your furnace could last for as few as ten years.
Our heating professionals can help you keep your keep your furnace in great shape at all times, and when it's time to have the unit replaced, we'll be able to handle every aspect of the job.
Our Waynesboro Furnace Replacement Professionals
Our heating contractors in Waynesboro, PA are licensed and trained heating service professionals who can handle the replacement of any type of furnace. No matter what the job entails, we'll make sure that that you receive excellent workmanship and customer service. We'll also guarantee your complete satisfaction with all of the work that we provide.
We know how important your heating system is to your home, so we'll always strive to provide you with the best workmanship possible when you're having your furnace replaced.
Furnace Replacement Warning Signs
When you do need to have your Waynesboro home's furnace replaced, you'll want to know that it's going to happen beforehand. If the furnace completely breaks down unexpectedly, the replacement can be a financial burden, and you may be left without heat in your home for an extended period of time. It's important to monitor your furnace and notice any sudden spikes in your heating costs or other performance problems.
Here are a few of the signs you may notice if it's time for your furnace to be replaced:
- Decrease in energy efficiency.
- Rust, soot, or moisture collect around your furnace.
- Any leaks develop with your furnace.
- Buzzing, clicking, or humming sounds come from your furnace.
None of these signs definitely mean that the unit will need to be replaced, but they do mean that serious problems are likely developing. Contact our professionals to have your furnace inspected as soon as possible.
Latest Furnace Replacement Projects
Furnace Replacement in Greencastle, PA
This customer upgraded his whole home comfort system by replacing his old furnace with an Amana Propane Furnace with a 96% energy efficiency rating...
If you need a heating and air conditioning company for a furnace replacement in the Waynesboro area, please call Bowie's Climate Control 72 Degrees at 717-762-7200 or complete our online request form.
- 3 Warning Signs Your Heating System Needs Immediate Repairs - When it comes to your Waynesboro home’s heating system, sorting out problems early is always a better idea than waiting to get emergency repairs in the event of a breakdown. The good news is that most heating systems will generally display some warning signs to let you know something is wrong before it quits completely. Unfortunately, there are far too many homeowners who overlook these signs or fail to address them after seeing them. … Read More
- How Important Are Air Conditioning Tune-Ups? - Air conditioning tune-ups will save you money on repairs, and they’ll also save you money year-round on energy costs. Air conditioners are put through a lot of stress over the summer, and if your AC were a car, you’d be putting an average of 27,600 miles on it per year. Without regular maintenance, your home's air conditioning system will start to decay, and just a small amount dust build-up can lead to huge drops in efficiency, which costs you … Read More