Prompt Heating Repairs from True Industry Professionals
During the winter months, the weather can be very harsh, and you need to know that you can rely on your heating system to keep your home warm during that time. Heating isn't just a matter of comfort—when the temperatures reach their lowest points, keeping your home heated is a matter of safety and health. At Bowie's Climate Control 72 Degrees, we understand how important your heating system is to your home and your family, so when you have any problems with your heating, you can rely on us for quality heating repairs in Waynesboro, PA and surrounding areas.
Our Waynesboro heating contractors are all licensed professionals with extensive training and experience, so we can always guarantee that the repairs we perform will be as thorough and accurate as possible. We'll be able to quickly diagnose and accurately repair any problems that you encounter with your heating system. Whether you need routine heating maintenance, in-depth repairs. or an installation, our professionals are always ready and eager to tackle the job.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment for repairs, and we'll be looking forward to working with you.
Our Professional Heating Contractors
Our heating services team has extensive experience, so no matter what heating repairs you need performed, we'll be able to get the job done promptly and professionally. We work with boilers, heat pumps and furnaces, and we know that your heating is critical to your home and your daily life. So we work hard to keep it as efficient and effective as possible at all times.
Our Waynesboro heating repair professionals will provide you with excellent service, and we'll guaratnee your complete satisfaction with all of our work.
Why Choose Us for Heating Repairs in Waynesboro & Surrounding Areas?
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee with all of our work.
- Our contractors are all licensed professionals.
- We'll be on time for every job, and we'll get your heating system back into great shape as quickly as possible.
- We offer flexible scheduling options, same-day service, and emergency repair services.
When Does a Heating System Need to Be Serviced?
If you notice any of the following problems with your Waynesboro home's heating system, contact our professionals for repairs:
- You smell any gas-like odors in your home.
- There are squealing or rumbling noises coming from your heating unit.
- The blower fans are constantly running.
- Your heating unit is running constantly.
- Your thermostat is malfunctioning
- Your heating unit's pilot light is out.
- Any part or parts of your home do not receive heat.
Our professional heating contractors will inspect your heating unit, diagnose the problem and repair the unit so that your home can be as warm and comfortable as possible at all times.
If you need a heating and air conditioning company for heating repairs in the Waynesboro area, please call Bowie's Climate Control 72 Degrees at 717-762-7200 or complete our online request form.
- 3 Warning Signs Your Heating System Needs Immediate Repairs - When it comes to your Waynesboro home’s heating system, sorting out problems early is always a better idea than waiting to get emergency repairs in the event of a breakdown. The good news is that most heating systems will generally display some warning signs to let you know something is wrong before it quits completely. Unfortunately, there are far too many homeowners who overlook these signs or fail to address them after seeing them. … Read More
- How Important Are Air Conditioning Tune-Ups? - Air conditioning tune-ups will save you money on repairs, and they’ll also save you money year-round on energy costs. Air conditioners are put through a lot of stress over the summer, and if your AC were a car, you’d be putting an average of 27,600 miles on it per year. Without regular maintenance, your home's air conditioning system will start to decay, and just a small amount dust build-up can lead to huge drops in efficiency, which costs you … Read More