Installing Humidifiers for Energy Savings & Added Comfort
Humidifiers increase the moisture of the indoor air in your home, and that can have several benefits to you and your household. There are humidifiers in Waynesboro that are small and portable, made to be used in a single room at a time. Then, there are humidifiers that work for your entire home. The air in your home can become very dry, but humidifiers replace the moisture in your home's air to ensure that your home is as healthy and comfortable as possible.
Portable humidifiers offer a lot of conveniences, but they lack the control that you’ll get with a whole-house humidifier. Whole-house humidifiers will be installed directly into your heating system, so that the air source (your heating ducts) can be infused with water vapor. You can use your thermostat to regulate how much moisture you want in the air. And you can keep an even level of air-moisture in your home, and throughout the entire year.
At Bowie's Climate Control 72 Degrees, our heating and air conditioning contractors are licensed, professionally trained, and highly experienced, so we can work with all types of humidifiers and make sure they're properly installed in to your air conditioning system. We'll be sure that your humidifier is able to keep your home's air moisture levels comfortable and healthy throughout the year. This is just one of the many indoor air quality solutions we can offer you.
Benefits of Humidifiers in Waynesboro & Surrounding Areas
There are a lot of benefits to having a humidifier installed in your Waynesboro home that you may not immediately think of:
- Your new humidifier can help you keep your home healthy and comfortable. Dry air can lead sore throats, cracked and itchy skin, and dry noses. It can also irritate asthma and allergy symptoms. Installing a humidifier will make all the air in your home more moist and help to relieve these symptoms.
- Having dry air in your home can also damage parts of your property. Plaster, paint, wood floors, and furniture call be negatively affected by a dry atmosphere. Also, artwork, electronics, and musical instruments could all sustain serious damages as well. Your new humidifier can help to protect your property.
- Some viruses can survive more easily in low-humidity in environments. Making sure your home’s air is moist can reduce the likelihood of serious illnesses and infections.
- After installing a humidifier you’ll start to feel warmer at lower temperatures. The water vapor being heated will help your system heat more efficiently. This can save you up to 4% on your heating bill per degree you lower your thermostat during the winter.
If your humidifier isn't functioning properly, our professionals can help. We can help you determine exactly where the problem is stemming from, and find the best solution. Our humidifier experts are the most knowledgeable and experienced in the area, and we'll be ready to help you make sure your humidifier is in the best shape possible.
If you are looking for a heating and air conditioning company that installs humidifiers in the Waynesboro area, please call Bowie's Climate Control 72 Degrees at 717-762-7200 or complete our online request form.
- 3 Warning Signs Your Heating System Needs Immediate Repairs - When it comes to your Waynesboro home’s heating system, sorting out problems early is always a better idea than waiting to get emergency repairs in the event of a breakdown. The good news is that most heating systems will generally display some warning signs to let you know something is wrong before it quits completely. Unfortunately, there are far too many homeowners who overlook these signs or fail to address them after seeing them. … Read More
- How Important Are Air Conditioning Tune-Ups? - Air conditioning tune-ups will save you money on repairs, and they’ll also save you money year-round on energy costs. Air conditioners are put through a lot of stress over the summer, and if your AC were a car, you’d be putting an average of 27,600 miles on it per year. Without regular maintenance, your home's air conditioning system will start to decay, and just a small amount dust build-up can lead to huge drops in efficiency, which costs you … Read More